Thursday 24th February 10:00am – 7:00pm
Pop in for a coffee and relaxed chat with our team about the exciting roles available working with children & young people at YMCA.
About this event
Open for drop-ins between 10am – 7pm
Located in the downstairs workshop at The Malt Cross
Our YMCA is one of the biggest in the UK, supporting thousands of children, young people and their families each year through our range of not-for-profit services and programmes.
At our Job Fair, we’ll be sharing details of our current vacancies and regularly recruiting casual work, registering interest and taking CVs, and will have staff on hand to speak about their departments.
Areas we commonly recruit in include:
– Holiday camps and activity clubs
– Youth work and creative programmes
– Children’s residential care
– Outdoor education and fitness services
– Housing and tenancy support
– Roles located across Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Goole, Newark and Sherwood
This event is open for informal drop-ins throughout the day. You do not need to reserve a ticket, however please register via the link below and ‘opt-in’ if you’d like to receive follow-up communications about future jobs with us.