Performance and Reporting Analyst
We are recruiting a Performance & Reporting Analyst to support our organisational effectiveness and to support effective decision-making.
Primarily, the role falls into 2 key areas;
Firstly, through the analysis of financial, qualitative and other data, you will present trends and complex information in a clear and accessible way.
Secondly, you will be responsible for procuring, monitoring and managing utilities and insurances across the Association.
You can expect this role to include:
· Produce and analyse qualitative and financial reports for the Directors and Board, providing context and recommendations as well as statistical data, drawing data from a range of relevant records and systems.
· Procure, monitor and manage all utilities including transferring to SMART meters, managing PAYG meters, managing electricity supply renewal process, supporting rent schedule reviews by the provision of price comparison data.
· Procure, monitor and manage all water contracts including annual reviews.
· Manage Business Rates process including annual assessments and valuations and making appropriate amendments as required.
· Manage all Council Tax for new and current homes, review queries and ensure payment is up-to-date.
· Organise and manage all insurance requirements including annual review of policy and cover, removing and adding properties as required and ensuring that contracts are up-to-date.
· Contribute to the quarterly objective-setting process, reviewing the annual targets and ensuring that all KPI’s are relevant and appropriate, and report regularly.
· Manage and/or contribute to tendering specification and process for new contacts relating to utility contracts and insurance policies.
This is a brand new role so there is huge scope for you to be able to shape this role and adapt as you settle into the post. As an Association, we are constantly reviewing how we operate and are making changes to our processes and we would actively encourage your suggestions of how we can be the most effective we can be to support the greater aims of the Association.
This role will be based from our International Community Centre on Mansfield Road. We are looking for someone to work c.30 hour per week across Monday to Friday. There will be opportunity for hybrid working too.
Most importantly, you will be a highly proficient Analyst, comfortable using advanced Excel with extensive experience of identifying, extracting, compiling and analysing data from various systems to produce meaningful reports and information for a variety of audiences. While a background in not-for-profit or charitable organisations is always of interest to us, we welcome applications from any background/industry where you have refined your data analysis skills.
We are looking for someone experienced in designing, developing and supporting excel and database reporting tools providing management information e.g. deploying dashboards, producing KPI reports etc.
You will have the confidence to work directly with our Senior Leadership and Executive Leadership teams, to be able to advise them effectively in relation to the findings of your data analysis. Being able to listen and interpret their needs is equally as important as you being able to articulate your findings,
You will need to be comfortable working in a busy work environment where you will need to prioritise work from across the Association who will all seek out your expertise
It would be of huge advantage of you have also had experience of procurement and management of a range of utilities although this is an areas which could be taught if you are willing to learn!
How to apply
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Performance and Reporting Analyst”.
Performance and Reporting Analyst
Q&A with YMCA Group Mission and Marketing Executive Director
Q&A with Nottinghamshire YMCA’s Group Mission & Marketing Executive Director Simon Brighty about what ‘mission’ means for this youth charity.
Wellbeing and Staff Benefits
As a values based organisation, YMCA cares about the wellbeing of our staff – that is why we ensure a…
Work With Us
Whether you are a volunteer wanting to donate your time to help young people and vulnerable adults in Nottinghamshire or…